The Form Of CNC Machine Tool Manipulator
In automatic tool changing CNC machine tools, there are also various forms of manipulators, and several common forms are:
(1) Single-arm single-claw rotary manipulator
The arm of this kind of manipulator can be rotated at different angles for automatic tool change. There is only one gripper on the arm. Whether on the tool magazine or on the spindle, the tool is loaded and unloaded by this gripper, so the tool change time is relatively short. long.
(2) CNC machine bed arm double-claw swing manipulator
There are two gripping jaws on the arm of this kind of manipulator, and the two upper gripping jaws have division of labor, and one gripping jaw only performs the task of removing the “old tool” from the spindle and returning it to the tool magazine. The other claw performs the task of taking out the “new tool” from the tool magazine and sending it to the spindle. The tool change time is less than the above-mentioned single-claw rotary manipulator.
(3) CNC machine single arm double claw rotary manipulator
The two ends of the arm of this kind of manipulator have a gripper, and the two grippers can simultaneously pick up the tool on the tool magazine and the spindle, and rotate 180 degrees. Afterwards, the fork simultaneously puts the tool back into the tool magazine and into the spindle. The tool change time is shorter than the above two single-arm manipulators, and it is the most commonly used form.
(4) Double manipulators of CNC machine tools
This kind of manipulator is equivalent to two single-claw manipulators, which cooperate with each other for automatic tool change. One of the robots removes the “old tool” from the spindle and sends it back to the tool magazine; the other robot takes out the “new tool” from the tool magazine and loads it into the machine tool spindle.
(5) Double-arm reciprocating cross-type manipulator for CNC machine tools
The two arms of this manipulator can reciprocate and cross at a certain angle. One arm removes the “old tool” from the spindle and sends it back to the tool magazine, and the other arm takes out the “new tool” from the tool magazine and loads it into the spindle. The entire manipulator can move linearly along a certain guide rail or rotate around a certain axis to realize the tool movement between the tool magazine and the spindle.
(6) Double-arm end face clamping manipulator of CNC machine tool
This kind of manipulator is different from the previous ones in the clamping part. The former types of manipulators all rely on clamping the outer surface of the tool handle to grab the tool, and this type of manipulator clamps the two end faces of the tool handle.
At Be-cu.com,we use advanced equipment to offer you Unparalleled precision for producing metal and plastic machining parts
- We combine the latest CNC milling and turning processes with proprietary technology to deliver high quality, on-demand parts.
- Our team of engineers and machinists program the equipment to optimize cutting time, surface finish, and final tolerance to meet your design specifications
- We specialize in cnc precision machining, single part prototyping, short to medium production runs, manufacture parts on time, every time, so you can stay ahead of schedule
- CNC machining can create very similar parts to series parts. It is often more efficient and faster than other rapid prototyping technologies for the manufacture of a quantity of prototypes between 1 and 10 parts . We also recommend CNC machining for parts with large sizes (greater than 600 mm).