The Division Of CNC Machine Tool Processes
1= pieces processed on CNC machine tools are generally divided into processes according to the principle of process concentration. According to the processing characteristics of CNC machine tools, the CNC machining steps are divided in the following ways:
- Divide the process according to the clamping and positioning. For a piece with little addition content, the process can be divided according to the clamping and positioning, that is, all the technological processes completed by one clamping are divided into one process. Usually, the processing part is first divided into several parts, and each process processes one part. CNC machine tools, for example, when machining the outer contour, clamp the inner cavity; when machining the inner cavity, clamp the outer contour.
- Divide the process according to the tool used In order to reduce the number of tool changes and the idle travel time, the process can be divided according to the tool.In one clamping, all parts that can be machined are completed with one knife and T, and then another knife is used to machine other parts. At this time, the process completed by the same tool can be divided into one process. This method of CNC machine tools is suitable for situations where the structure of parts is more complex, there are many surfaces to be processed, the continuous working time of the machine tool is long, and the preparation and inspection of processing programs are difficult. This method is mostly used in automatic tool changing CNC machine tools.
- Divide the T sequence according to roughing and finishing. Because the roughing T has a large cutting allowance, it will generate a large cutting force, which will deform the workpiece with poor cutting degree. The process can be divided according to the principle of separation of roughing and finishing, that is, the process completed in roughing is divided into one process, and the process completed in finishing is divided into one process.
- Divide the T sequence according to the added T part. For parts with a lot of added content, the processing part can be divided into several parts according to their structural characteristics, such as inner shape, outer shape, curved surface or plane, etc., and the processing of the same surface is completed. The process is divided into a 1_: sequence. CNC machine tools generally add T plane and positioning surface first, and then process holes; first process simple geometric shapes, and then process complex geometric shapes; first add parts with lower precision requirements, and then add parts with higher T precision requirements.
In summary, the division of the process should be flexibly grasped according to the structural characteristics of the parts, the installation method of the small pieces, the content of CNC plus T, the performance of the CNC machine tool, and the production conditions of the factory, and strive to be reasonable.
At Be-cu.com,we use advanced equipment to offer you Unparalleled precision for producing metal and plastic machining parts
- We combine the latest CNC milling and turning processes with proprietary technology to deliver high quality, on-demand parts.
- Our team of engineers and machinists program the equipment to optimize cutting time, surface finish, and final tolerance to meet your design specifications
- We specialize in cnc precision machining, single part prototyping, short to medium production runs, manufacture parts on time, every time, so you can stay ahead of schedule
- CNC machining can create very similar parts to series parts. It is often more efficient and faster than other rapid prototyping technologies for the manufacture of a quantity of prototypes between 1 and 10 parts . We also recommend CNC machining for parts with large sizes (greater than 600 mm).