The Characteristics And Application Range Of CNC Machine Tools
First, the processing characteristics of CNC machine tools:
- 1. High machining accuracy: the pulse equivalent can generally reach 0.001 mm, the positioning accuracy can generally reach 0, the turning center is .03 mm, and the repeat positioning accuracy is 0.01 mm.
- 2. Strong adaptability to processing objects: when changing the processing parts, only need to re-program (replace) the program, and input the new program to realize the processing of the new parts.
- 3. High degree of automation and low labor intensity: The processing of parts is automatically completed according to the pre-programmed program, and the operator does not need to perform complicated and repetitive manual operations.
- 4. High production efficiency: One machine tool can realize continuous processing of multiple processes, and the time for parts installation and adjustment is short.
- 5. Good economic benefits: In the case of single-piece and small-batch production, production costs are saved, scrap rate is reduced, one machine is multi-purpose, and the competitiveness of the enterprise is improved.
- 6. Conducive to modern management: Use digital information and standard code input, suitable for digital computer networking, and become the basis of Flexible Manufacturing System (FMS, Flexible Manufacturing System) and Computer Integrated Manufacturing System (CIMS, Computer Integrated Manufacturing System).
Second, the use characteristics of CNC machine tools:
1. Requirements for operation and maintenance personnel of CNC machine tools:
Operators: In addition to certain process knowledge and operating experience of ordinary machine tools, special technical theoretical training and operation training should also be carried out on the structural characteristics, working principles and programming of CNC machine tools.
Maintenance personnel: should have higher theoretical knowledge and maintenance technology, the mechanic should know some electrical maintenance knowledge of CNC machine tools, and the electric repair personnel should understand the structure and programming of CNC machine tools. Maintenance personnel should have a wide range of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic expertise. At present, major CNC machine tool manufacturers have established CNC machine tool training service centers, and various colleges and universities have also established CNC training centers or bases.
2. Requirements of CNC machine tools for fixtures and tools:
Single-piece production generally uses general fixtures, while mass production should use special fixtures. Tool features: high precision, durability and geometric stability, can achieve off-machine pre-adjustment, quick tool change, with standard shank series, better control of cutting breakage, curling and removal, good cooling performance.
3. Application scope of CNC machine tools:
- 1. Parts produced in multiple varieties and small batches.
2. Parts with complex shape and structure.
3. Parts that require frequent modification.
4. Key parts that are expensive and not allowed to be scrapped.
5. Urgently needed parts that require the least cycle time.
6. Parts with large batches and high precision requirements.
At Be-cu.com,we use advanced equipment to offer you Unparalleled precision for producing metal and plastic machining parts
- We combine the latest CNC milling and turning processes with proprietary technology to deliver high quality, on-demand parts.
- Our team of engineers and machinists program the equipment to optimize cutting time, surface finish, and final tolerance to meet your design specifications
- We specialize in cnc precision machining, single part prototyping, short to medium production runs, manufacture parts on time, every time, so you can stay ahead of schedule
- CNC machining can create very similar parts to series parts. It is often more efficient and faster than other rapid prototyping technologies for the manufacture of a quantity of prototypes between 1 and 10 parts . We also recommend CNC machining for parts with large sizes (greater than 600 mm).