Selection Method And Matters Needing Attention Of CNC Tool Holder
1. The handle of the straight shank tool
(1) Such tool holders mainly include end mill holders and spring chuck holders. The end mill shank has good positioning accuracy and strong rigidity, and can hold straight shank end mills and other straight shank tools of corresponding specifications; the spring chuck shank has the advantages of automatic centering and automatic elimination of deflection. It is widely used when holding small size straight shank tools.
(2) Various milling cutter holders
The three-sided edge milling cutter adopts the three-sided indexable face milling cutter holder (XS) series, the sleeve end mill selects the type end mill shank (XM) series, and the indexable face milling cutter adopts the rotary pull face milling cutter. (XD) series. The selection of the tool holder should be based on the diameter of the mounting hole of the milling machine tool to select the specification of the tool holder. Morse shank end milling should also use Morse hole shank without flat tail. ,
(3) Drilling tool shank
This kind of tool holder mainly has a drill chuck holder, with the corresponding drill chuck, which can hold straight shank drill bits, center drills, etc. The Morse taper shank bit can be selected with a flat tail Morse shank. The sleeve type reaming drill adopts sleeve expansion and reamer shank.
(4) Tapping tool holder
This kind of tool holder mainly uses the tapping chuck, and the width is composed of two parts: the tapping chuck shank and the tapping collet.
(5) Boring tools
Boring tool holders mainly include inclined fine-tuning boring tool holder series, double-edged boring tool holder series, inclined rough boring tool holder series, right angle rough boring tool holder series, compound boring tool holder series, etc.
Fine-tuning boring also The radial dimension of this kind of boring tool can be fine-tuned in an irregular range, and the versatility is good. Because boring can ensure the position and shape accuracy of holes, fine-tuning boring is also widely used in CNC machine tools and machining centers.
The fine-tuning of the fine-tuning boring tool means that the cutter head can be fine-tuned.
At Be-cu.com,we use advanced equipment to offer you Unparalleled precision for producing metal and plastic machining parts
- We combine the latest CNC milling and turning processes with proprietary technology to deliver high quality, on-demand parts.
- Our team of engineers and machinists program the equipment to optimize cutting time, surface finish, and final tolerance to meet your design specifications
- We specialize in cnc precision machining, single part prototyping, short to medium production runs, manufacture parts on time, every time, so you can stay ahead of schedule
- CNC machining can create very similar parts to series parts. It is often more efficient and faster than other rapid prototyping technologies for the manufacture of a quantity of prototypes between 1 and 10 parts . We also recommend CNC machining for parts with large sizes (greater than 600 mm).